Monday, November 27, 2006

Taking a little Break...with the TANGO

Well, I haven't been able to attend a bellydancing class the last 2 weeks, because of Thanksgiving break and a personal issue. So, instead I am going to write about a what I have been doing.

Since Dancing with the Stars began I have been infatuated with the Tango. I researched places in Tucson to take Tango and found what I feel to be the best place Shall We Dance Studios. It is located at 4101 East Grant Road and the phone number is (520) 327-7895.

It is $25 for either a single or a couple to have 4, 30 minute private lessons. They offer Tango, Waltz, Swing, and Salsa.

I went with my friend Dan and we had a Tango lesson. It was a blast. The teacher's name was Jennifer and she was really good. A member of the Southern Arizona's Dance Chapter, she gave us great instruction as well as helpful information in case we ever wanted to compete in Arizona or any other state. I am going back tonight at 8 p.m. and can't wait!

I am going to start up Belly dancing again, because I do love it, and am going to try an attend the 5 p.m. class tonight. I will update this post tonight after Tango!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this article completely regarding the comparison of hottest
and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.
Feel free to surf my blog post click here

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home