Monday, October 02, 2006

NEW MUSIC to GROOVE too!

Well, last week I took 2 classes and now am obsessed! I love attending a class, and actually getting to have a teacher come up to you face to face and physical guide you in the right direction, if you need it. I definitely did last Wed. I was surprised to see a whole new group of young girls, only 10 years old!

Now, since I have been going I have just been practicing at home to mainstream POP quazzi Egyptian style music, but now my instructor Kathryn, told me where to get the CD we used for our routine in class. It is http://www.dahlal.com/default.aspx?n=1&c=2.

Once your there it is the Belly Dance Zone Hot Pick 1 CD. It has a strong drum influence the beginning that is so much fun to dance to, and the energy of the song gradually builds up and is intense to hear as well move to.

I will let you know what I learn this week next time, plus let you know the best places to buy hip scarves in Tucson and online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home