Monday, October 09, 2006

Hip Scarves, Where to Buy...

I found after looking through many various sites that this one I preferred to purchase Hip Scarves. I found that after browsing through their site and contacting them by phone, I was able to place my order and receive my product within 48 hours. I ordered it last Monday and had it in time to go to class Wednesday evening. Another great place I found was at the Turkish Corner.

If you do want to stay local I did find a place called The Renaissance Store located at 4620 East Speedway and their phone number is (520) 546-8223. Although, they did not have a very large selection, but they are good quality and you can buy it here and have it immediately! The staff there was very friendly.

As far as music, I realized after talking to my instructor, Kathryn that there are so many different styles of bellydancing, Oriental all the way to Hawaiian, therefore it is important if I want to practice what I am learing in class that I get the right songs. She also told me to be careful, because a lot of the music has religious meaning behind it, and just to be cautious about what I am purchasing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home